The program will help maintain low latency in the network (ping), to make Internet applications as responsive as possible. Also, one of the main goals of cFosSpeed is to improve the throughput by avoiding network congestions. The program interface is translated into many languages, including Russian language.
- Broadband: Cable and DSL
- Narrow band: Modem and ISDN
- Mobile (UMTS, HSDPA, GSM, GPRS, HSCSD)
- DSL, PPPoE
- DSL, PPPoA (VCmux and LLC)
- DSL, PPTP
- IP over AAL
- RFC1483/2684 bridged
- Router and dial-up connections
- LAN and WLAN
- Modes Router and Bridge
- Multiple connections simultaneously
- Adjustable routes
- Several IP adresses per adapter
- Multi-user version
- TX and RX prioritization
- L7 Protocol Analysis
- Prioritization of Programs
- RTP / VoIP Detection
- 5 priority queues
- Individual rules with filter language
- CFosSpeed prevents one application (eg email) to score all the others, such as telephone calls, chat, etc.
- CFosSpeed supports your ping faster, so you can play online games and download files at the same time.
- All relevant data packets automatically receive a higher priority over unimportant. With the help of CFosSpeed and its Protocol of priorities you will be able to customize their applications ideal and / or adding new programs.
- Analyze your data in real time: With the new status window, you can easily recognize which data streams, you now pass.
Download cFosSpeed 8.02 Build 1972
Other link :